For customers who purchased FlashAir™ W-04 (Type2) in Asia region
There are some misdescriptions on the enclosed “FlashAir™ W-04 Supplemental Manual”. Please replace with the revised manual (PDF : 4.15MB).
For user who is going to use FlashAir™ W-04 in China
- FlashAir™ W-04 Type1
- FlashAir™ W-04 Type2
- FlashAir™ W-04 Type3
FlashAir™ W-04 has three (3) types. Type1, Type2, and Type3 are different in the wireless LAN compliant countries/regions. Type2 has no CMIIT ID*. If your product is Type2, please do not use it in China, as the use in China will violate the local ordinance. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
* CMIIT ID is an authorization number assigned by the China Ministry of Industry and Information Technology to identify wireless-LAN compliant products in China.
Operation Checked Device
- Revised manual of FlashAir™ W-04 Supplementary Manual for Type2 (for ASIA sales) (PDF : 4.15MB)
- Initial Settings (PDF : 992KB)
- Wireless Data Transfer (Basic Usage) (PDF : 579KB)
- Photoshare (PDF : 417KB)
- FlashAir™ drive (WebDAV) (PDF : 866KB)
- FlashAir™ Settings : Eyefi connected mode (PDF : 569KB)
- FlashAir™ Settings : Internet Pass Thru mode (PDF : 795KB)
- FlashAir™ W-04 Wireless LAN compliant countries or regions (for ASIA sales) (PDF : 426KB)
- FlashAir™ W-04 Wireless LAN compliant countries or regions (for Europe sales) (PDF : 431KB)